Some information is only available in French.
- Social Work Conference 2017: Abstract Deadline: 31 May 2017. Rethinking Social Work in Africa: Decoloniality and Indigenous Knowledge in education and Practice. 8-11 October 2017, Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa. See poster and website for more details.
- Call for papers & Abstract for an International Conference on Higher Education from 19-23 September 2017 at TISS. This is part of an international alliance of progressive universities called Critical Edge Alliance (CEA) (www.criticaledgealliance.com). The Theme of the Conference is “Higher Education for the 21st Century:Innovations in University Society Partnerships”. For more details: https://www.iassw-aiets.org/2017/04/03/conference-announcement-tiss/ or at TISS website: http://www.tiss.edu/view/5/homepage-data/homepage-events-and-announcements/3rd-critical-edge-alliance-international-conferenc/
- The Youth, War and Migration Project is inviting submissions for poster presentations from students, emerging scholars, and practitioners on research and community programs related to migration and resettlement, particularly of youth and young adults, for a a Public Symposium on Youth Resettlement and Public Policy on May 27, 2017 at the University of Toronto. See poster and website for more details.
- Call for Papers: 13th Biennial Conference of Caribbean & International Social Work Educators, University of West Indies, Mona Campus, Jamaica, June 26-30, 2017
- Conference organized by the Partnership on the Analysis of Professions’ Regulations: Inclusion, Citizenship & Access (PAPRICA) Montreal, June 14-16, 2017
- 7ième Congrès AIFRIS du 4 au 7 juillet 2017 « Solidarités en questions et en actes : quelles recompositions ? »