Some documents are published in one language only.
- A Resource Guide and Toolkit for Reconciliation by Kiera St Jean
- Reconciliation as a School of Social Work
- Reconciliation as a Professor/Instructor of Social Work Education
- Reconciliation as a Social Work Student
- Resource Guide
- Toolkit Presentation
- Garnet Angeconeb’s Journey- An Aboriginal man who has survived a long journey from the trap line, to residential school, to city life – all in the past six decades. https://garnetsjourney.com/
- Land Acknowledgement: https://native-land.ca/
- Reclaiming Power and Place: The Final Report of the National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous : https://www.mmiwg-ffada.ca/
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada
- United Nations Declaration of the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- Beyond 94: Where is Canada at with Reconciliation? Read More.
- Sheila Cote-Meek: Making a Long-term commitment to Indigenous Education
- Was there a residential school near you? Find out with CBC’s interactive map.
- University of Manitoba: Reconciliation through Recognition Lecture
- The following webinar is being offered by the Canadian Association of Social Workers (CASW): Unsettling Ourselves: Settler Engagement with Truth and Reconciliation. The three participants (presenters and moderator) are CASWE-ACFTS members. Click here.
- Une image d’un calendrier de l’Université de Saint-Boniface crée des remous: Clicker ici.
- Settler Resources
- Unsettling Ourselves: Settler Engagement with Truth and Reconciliation
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada: Calls to Action