Why Become an Individual Member?
- To add your voice to decisions on social work education in Canada
- To receive a reduced rate to attend the Annual Conference
- To access your subscription to the online bilingual journal, the Canadian Social Work Review – Revue canadienne de service social
- To network and engage with various constituency groups and multiple issues such as Thunderbird Circle-ISWEN, the racial, ethnic and cultural issues caucus, women’s caucus, the Queer caucus, the disability caucus, international affairs, Francophone social work, field education, social policy
- To receive regular updates via our online newsletter including career listings
- To implement your voting rights during the Annual General Meeting
Membership Eligibility and Term
The Association’s By-laws specify that current or former faculty (including field instructors, field coordinators, field directors) or students in CASWE-ACFTS accredited programs are eligible to become members of CASWE-ACFTS. The membership year is from April 1st to March 31st.
|1. Faculty (current or former)||$80.00|
|2. Field Instructors, Field Coordinators, Field Directors (current or former)||$60.00|
|3. Students (current or former)||$40.00|
The Membership system is now open for 2019-2020 membership. Click on the button below to renew your membership or become a member. For further information, please contact email@example.com.