If you are not a member, consider joining now. If you are an existing CASWE-ACFTS member, log in to your account to renew your membership for 2021/22. (Please note: All 2020/21 memberships expire March 31, 2021, regardless of when your individual membership was created/renewed.)
Why Become an Individual Member?
- To add your voice to decisions on social work education in Canada;
- To receive a reduced rate to attend our Annual Conference;
- To access your online subscription to the Canadian Social Work Review – Revue canadienne de service social;
- To engage with our various constituency groups, including Thunderbird Circle-ISWEN, the Racial, Ethnic and Cultural Issues Caucus, the Women’s Caucus, the Queer Caucus, the (dis)Ability Caucus, the International Affairs Committee, the Francophone social work, the Field Education Committee, and the Social Policy and Advocacy Committee.
- To receive our online newsletter, CASWE Connection, which includes links to career listings from our member schools of social work;
- To implement your voting rights during the Annual General Meeting.
Membership Eligibility and Term
The Association’s By-laws specify that current or former faculty (including field instructors, field coordinators, field directors) or students in CASWE-ACFTS accredited programs are eligible to become members of CASWE-ACFTS. The membership year is from April 1st to March 31st.
|1. Faculty (current or former)||$80.00|
|2. Field Instructors, Field Coordinators, Field Directors (current or former)||$60.00|
|3. Students (current or former)||$40.00|
Still have questions regarding membership?
For further information regarding membership please contact Janet Russell at email@example.com.